Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Welcome to Cambridge's Blog Spot

(Dr. Brooke) Well, it's official... I am going to try and blog for Cambridge Animal Hospital. In between working at the clinic and my rodeo at home with my three young boys, I am going to try to provide interesting and helpful commentary on animal health, current medical conditions we are seeing at the hospital, current veterinary news, and life in general as a veterinarian in Longmont, Colorado.  Please feel free to let the clinic know if there are any topics in particular that you would like me to cover on this site.  I hope that you will be able to find this blog interesting, fun and a good resource.  I look forward to this project.  So stay tuned for more to come soon (and let's hope I am doing this correctly.. this is my second try to post the same blog). 

No comments:

Post a Comment